Monday, March 18, 2013

"Woof Woof"

Elodie has a love-hate relationship with my mom's 6 yorkie dogs, or as she calls them "woof woof." One minute she will be playing with them and petting them, and the next she will grab their hair or hit them. I guess it's a good eye-opener for how she may react to baby #2. ;)


She has taken on the daily responsibility of helping my mom prepare their food everyday. She loves this job. Then she will sit there next to them and try to help them eat it... which they aren't always fond of. It keeps her busy and happy.



It has been really fun to see E's reaction to all of the dogs. She looks forward to seeing them everyday... it is actually the first thing she says to me in the morning when she wakes up. It's pretty cute. I look forward to getting our own dog when we're back in the U.S... and I know E does too.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah, I'm sure they have a love/hate with her too! : ) Kids and dogs, whatcha gonna do?

    ReplyDelete