I especially love the photos of her wearing the sweater with her hair in pig-tails, but I wasn't thrilled with the pink tutu ones. Since I specifically bought the tutu for the photo shoot, I decided to get them retaken at a different photo studio in Portage. Unfortunately I don't have access to the digital files because buying them wasn't an option, but you can view my favorite photos on their virtual studio online here. They turned out super cute, and I'm very happy with them. I bought a couple print packages of the third and sixth photos in the gallery.
Monday, March 25, 2013
18-Month Photo Shoot
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Elodie's 18-month photo shoot. Megan, from Give Me a Shot Photography, took some great pictures of her. You can see all of the photos on our shuttefly site, here.
I especially love the photos of her wearing the sweater with her hair in pig-tails, but I wasn't thrilled with the pink tutu ones. Since I specifically bought the tutu for the photo shoot, I decided to get them retaken at a different photo studio in Portage. Unfortunately I don't have access to the digital files because buying them wasn't an option, but you can view my favorite photos on their virtual studio online here. They turned out super cute, and I'm very happy with them. I bought a couple print packages of the third and sixth photos in the gallery.
I especially love the photos of her wearing the sweater with her hair in pig-tails, but I wasn't thrilled with the pink tutu ones. Since I specifically bought the tutu for the photo shoot, I decided to get them retaken at a different photo studio in Portage. Unfortunately I don't have access to the digital files because buying them wasn't an option, but you can view my favorite photos on their virtual studio online here. They turned out super cute, and I'm very happy with them. I bought a couple print packages of the third and sixth photos in the gallery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thank you for sending pics. I love them!
ReplyDelete