We did so much in New Zealand that I don't even know where to begin. I suppose it doesn't help that almost a full year has gone by since I've last written a blog post (I'm back-dating these posts for my own sanity). So much for my three week "break" from the blog.
The last year has been a whirlwind, to say the least. The week after we got back from our vacation, Joe got a job offer from Boeing in Charleston, SC - he took it. So we quickly packed, said our goodbyes, and headed to the U.S. before the airlines wouldn't allow me to fly anymore because I was hugely pregnant. We arrived in SC, adjusted to the time change, bought a house, and then had a baby the day after we moved in to our new house.
We've not only had to adjust to life back in the U.S. - but we have also had to adjust to a new city, a new house, and a new family member. I suppose that's my way of justifying why I took almost an entire year off from the blog.
So it's time to retrace our steps a bit and travel back in time to tell you about our life over the past year.
No comments:
Post a Comment