Thursday, April 11, 2013

Break

I'm taking a 3 week break from the blog. We are heading out on our last vacation before Baby #2 arrives... and our final trip while we'll be in Japan!

We're ending it with a bang: 2 weeks in New Zealand, 1 week in Fiji!

Picture us driving around New Zealand in this awesome camper van, checking out all the local sites and staying at campgrounds. It's going to be an adventure! We're starting in the North island, then finishing our time there in the South.

We're going to be exploring glow worm caves, checking out the scenery for the famous Lord of the Rings movies and taking a Hobbiton tour, witnessing geothermal geysers, swimming with dolphins in Kaikoura, bungee jumping in Queenstown (well... Joe is anyway!), taking a helicopter tour and walking on Fox and Franz glaciers... just to name a few!

After an exciting and action packed two weeks in NZ, I think we'll be ready to sit back and relax on the beautiful private Savasi Island in Fiji.

Check back in 3 weeks friends, I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment