Sunday, April 7, 2013

Final Four!

As most of you already know, Michigan made it to the Final Four in the NCAA basketball tournament. They played Syracuse today, and WON! Hubby was beyond ecstatic! There was a lot of noise coming from my house, and I'm just thankful he watched it live instead of during E's nap time.


So now we look forward to the final game on Monday against Louisville. As Joe says, "GO BLUE!"

Also, look at my Christmas cactus now! It's in full bloom and stunning. I'm adding this plant to my list of house plants to buy when we're back in the U.S.  I love it. My sister-in-law has some pretty awesome plants too, you can see some of them here. Her family has recently moved to a new city and is remodeling the old house they just bought. She started a blog to share her experiences, and I highly recommend you check it out. It's called 42-windows.


She says this Christmas cactus is probably the thor alice or peach parfait variety, I'll take her word for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment