He had a pretty low-key birthday this year. We stayed in and ordered Layer's burgers & fries for dinner. We discovered that they deliver to our apartment... how great is that!? I have a feeling we'll be doing this more often in the future.
i ♥ daddy
Make a wish!... I hope it was a good one. :)
Love you, Hubby!! Thanks for all you do to take care of Elodie and me. We couldn't ask for a better husband and father. Every year gets better and better, and still so many more opportunities and changes ahead of us. Anxious to see what this next year brings... Happy birthday!
Yer killin' me with those burgers!!!!! YUM!!!!!!! And the cake! Hope it was a good one and many more to come!
ReplyDeleteHey, you can't be jealous when you have the BEST burger place just around the corner from your house!!! I think about that burger all the time... seriously the best one I've EVER had in my life (and biggest too)! Wish I would have taken a picture of it. Next time you guys go, take one for me!! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like Nice burger shop in Nagoya, they say patty is made of Hida beef with Aussie beef. And lunch menu is only(?) ¥980 on weekday.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.layers7.com/delivery.html