Shaun came over to play with us for a little while yesterday and I was able to get a couple of cute pictures of them together. He is 3 months older than Elodie, so was crawling and rolling all over. It was fun to watch them interact - they were very interested in one another. It's the first time Elodie has really seemed to care about being around another baby.

She was talking to him, and Shaun was staring at her intently. Almost like they were having a real baby conversation.

Say CHEESE! hahaha :)
I love having a friend with a baby right next door. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch them change & grow together. It'll also be interesting to see if Elodie learns any Japanese from him when they are a bit older.
Awwww! Such sweet babies!! I miss little Elodie & can't wait to see her & how she's changed when you come in April!
ReplyDelete