Monday, February 6, 2012
Crochet Cutie
I think Elodie has more clothes than both Joe and I combined, haha. ;) She has certainly been spoiled by family and friends, especially over the holidays. Little girls are so much fun to dress up!
Sporting her new University of Michigan winter hat. She seriously has more UofM clothing than Joe, and that's saying A LOT!! She's also wearing my crochet sweater that I wore as a baby. Fits her perfectly right now and is so cute & cozy.
Love her new crochet headband and shoes from our friends here in Japan, so adorable! Thanks Joni and family! :) I love this picture of her, she's trying to wiggle out of her Bumbo seat while looking up and smiling at Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lil crochet sweater is in such great shape and looks really cute on her - how adorable. Love that you have some of your own baby clothes for her to wear. Also a great pic of her in the bumbo =)
ReplyDeleteShe has so many clothes!!! Love the hat and nice that she has your sweater!
ReplyDelete