Sunday, September 26, 2010

S'MORES!

Well, summer is about over - and we were missing one key component this year: S'MORES! There hasn't been a single summer that's gone by that I haven't had a smore! So I went on a hunt around Nagoya to find all of the essential ingredients. :)

SUCCESS! I managed to find all 3 ingredients. The cost was pretty ridiculous, but I didn't care!
  • Marshmallows = 390 yen = $4.62
  • Hershey bar =300 yen = $3.55
  • Graham crackers = 600 yen = $7.11

I love that the marshmallow bag says, "A True American Tradition."

And we even discovered a new use for chopsticks! Nothing like roasting marshmallows on the stove top with a chopstick!! mmmm I have a feeling this is going to become a regular dessert for us. :)

2 comments:

  1. Check this out!
    Webseries teaching english in Japan
    http://englishteachersseries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice - I LOVE smores! so delicious - it is a true american tradition.

    ReplyDelete