Friday, March 5, 2010

UM & Nagoya Cube

As we all know, Joe loves the University of Michigan. He is always on the lookout for any similarities to the college campus, or for people wearing Michigan gear so he can say "Go Blue!" Just so happens that Joe spotted a cube in Nagoya that looks similar to the University of Michigan cube. Needless to say, he was very excited!

University of Michigan cube. I did a little research - apparently it was gift from the class of 1965. It's 15x15 feet, and rotates on its axis.

Cube in Nagoya. In the daytime it just looks like a giant silver cube - but at night the green neon lights shine. Not quite sure what it's for, or why it's here.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to figure out what the nagoya cube was all about - but every google search I entered lead me to your blog =) I did find another guys picture of it as well in google images - but no description - reminds me of a rubik's cube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that, especially for Joe!!!

    ReplyDelete