I was in a debate on if I really needed a cell phone. It would be nice to have one for emergencies, but since we will have a home phone I didn't really think it was necessary. But Joe convinced me to not only get a cell phone - but to get an iPhone! I'm not going to lie... it's pretty awesome. :) He is going to download the Skype application tonight - so then I will be able to talk to all of you anytime I want!! It will be so nice not to have to sit at the computer to chat. Joe already has a cell phone from work, but of course we will be "sharing" the iPhone.
And on another positive note... my Valentine's Day cherry blossom tree is blooming!
exciting to have a phone - I would feel so disconnected from the world wandering around with no cell phone during the day - enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThe tree is so pretty! Emma is with me and she thinks so too. :)
ReplyDeleteI think the tree is beautiful too! Wow--now we can be iPhone buddies--YAY!! I have a red case for Valentine's Day, and I wonder what color yours will be...uh....pink??!!!!
ReplyDelete