Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kuma Cafe

A good friend is leaving Japan to go back to Seattle, so in honor of her last ladies lunch we headed over to Kuma Cafe to lounge with some teddy bears. :)

I always knew Japan had themed cafes, but I have never been to one before. Kuma Cafe is a 3-story restaurant downtown, literally filled with teddy bears. It was a very cute and baby-friendly cafe! The food wasn't all that great, but it had a really fun atmosphere and good dessert.

The entrance.

One of the many private booths.

There were even teddy bears hanging from the chandelier.

Bear shaped macaroons... and they were very good!

The babies enjoyed playing with the teddy bears, too!

A nice place to relax with friends in a very Japanese setting.  I'll definitely go back.

1 comment:

  1. what a fun idea! looks like a great place to take kids ;)

    ReplyDelete