I was a full 20 weeks on Tuesday, which means that we're half way there! Baby Schreurs is the size of a banana this week: about 10 inches long from head to heel and weighing about 10.5 ounces. I can't believe it's already been 20 weeks, time has gone by so fast!!
We are looking forward to our next doctor appointment, which is on May 20th. The doctor will confirm the gender at this appointment. :)
I don't want to disappoint you, but Japanese doctors are not willing to inform you of the sex of your baby, although things are really changing now. Of course, gender selection is not big issue here in Japan, but ethics of doctor is matter. In my case, our doctor verdicted the sex of our son, so it depends.
ReplyDeletelove all the fruit comparisons - is a banana larger than a mango or just shaped different??
ReplyDeletecan't wait to here what the doc has to say ... it's a boy, maybe?