We love this... and definitely need one in our future house!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Our Apartment #2
A few more apartment pictures.... I'll keep uploading them throughout the week to give you a tour of our apartment.
On your right-hand side there is a ginormous shoe closet!!
We love this... and definitely need one in our future house!
Take a couple steps past the shoe closet and you come to the toilet-room. Yes, it's a small room just for the toilet. It has a heated seat, and small sink on top of the toilet.
Keep walking down the hall and you come to our bedroom. There is a small balcony out of the sliding doors, and a walk-in closet behind where I'm standing. We bought the biggest bed we could find here.... queen size. But if you look closely, you will see that it's actually two single mattresses combined in one frame.
We love this... and definitely need one in our future house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool place guys! Love the toilet sink! How about the guest room?!
ReplyDeletelove the shoe closet - I sooooo want one of those & a walk in closet too!!
ReplyDeletetoilet sink looks a bit difficult to use
I want a shoe closet!
ReplyDelete