My brothers and I all have December birthdays. Most of you think that would be awful, especially since they are all around Christmas... but actually it's been great! Growing up my parents always made sure that each of us had out own special day and our own separate birthday party. But now that we're all grown up and live so far away from one another, we decided that it would be fun to celebrate them all together. So we did one combined celebration at my mom's house, and another at my dad's house.
Happy Birthday to Brian who turned 23, Michael who turned 26, and me who turned 28! :)

Birthday Party #1
Birthday Party #2
Are you holding Elodie between you and the fire from the candles? Hmmmm..... hahahahaha.
ReplyDeletefun - Happy Birthday =)
ReplyDeletehahaha YES I am!...Does that make me a terrible parent!? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou said it, not I! Hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHEY! haha
ReplyDelete