Friday, October 28, 2011

On the go...

Elodie and I have been on the go! I decided to slowly try and get my life back and include Elodie in all of my weekly activities.

Walking around at a festival downtown.
She loves the baby bjorn!

Hanging out at Ikebana class with Penny & Sara.

My freestyle arrangement.

Lounging with her future boyfriend Ethan at Moroccan restaurant Casablanca. She slept right through the belly dancing show, but Ethan sure enjoyed it!

We also joined a mom & baby exercise class. Here is a picture of all the babies in the class. It's a pretty neat setup. The babies lay on the blanket in the center of the room, and the moms form a circle around the blanket to be near their baby. We exercise when we can, and hold/rock/bounce the baby on the giant exercise ball when they're fussy, and change & feed them as necessary. It's a very laid back and fun environment!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you drive to the mountain area to see autumn leaves, I love November in this region most, because weather is the finest! And food!

    ReplyDelete