Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Outing - Starbucks!

This is the time of year that I would often indulge in a seasonal favorite from Starbucks - the Pumpkin Spiced Latte. Unfortunately, this drink is not available in Japan. :(

However, I am pleased to announce that this fall Starbucks Japan has launched the Apple Crumble Frappuccino and Apple Crumble Latte as an autumn seasonal drink. Finally, something comforting and delicious from home!

Since getting pregnant & now having baby Elodie, I've been trying very hard to limit my caffeine intake. But every once in a while, I just have to splurge --- and this past week was one of those times. I tried the Apple Crumble Latte and LOVED every sip. It was sweet, comforting, and delicious... and I can't wait to have another one. The drink itself had a great apple flavor, and was topped off with whipped cream, apple caramel sauce, and crumbled cookies. YUM!!

This was Elodie's first outing, 2 days after getting home from the hospital (1 week old). She enjoyed her stroller ride to Starbucks - it put her right to sleep. She was such a good baby while we were there too, and slept the entire time. Coming from Seattle, it just seemed like Starbucks was the right choice for her first place to visit! ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! wonder if we have apple crumble fraps here???? going to have to check this out. Glad you had such a great first outing and were able to enjoy a treat from home.

    ReplyDelete