I had a doctor's appointment last night, and it went well. The ultrasound video is below, although sorry to disappoint - no 4D this time since she was hiding her face. He measured her head size, which is about spot on for the average. But when he went to measure her femur, he started laughing!! Apparently she is going to have really long legs, currently measuring about a week and half (33 weeks 4 days) ahead of schedule for the average. She is weighing in at around 4.5 pounds, which is above the average but still within normal range. Other than that, he said baby is positioned head down and is doing well - but I am slightly anemic, so I need to eat more iron foods. If I can't get my levels up enough just by diet he is going to put me on an additional supplement.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
32 Weeks
I had a doctor's appointment last night, and it went well. The ultrasound video is below, although sorry to disappoint - no 4D this time since she was hiding her face. He measured her head size, which is about spot on for the average. But when he went to measure her femur, he started laughing!! Apparently she is going to have really long legs, currently measuring about a week and half (33 weeks 4 days) ahead of schedule for the average. She is weighing in at around 4.5 pounds, which is above the average but still within normal range. Other than that, he said baby is positioned head down and is doing well - but I am slightly anemic, so I need to eat more iron foods. If I can't get my levels up enough just by diet he is going to put me on an additional supplement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear both you and your baby being fine:)
ReplyDeleteHow is your new home?
can't believe there is only 8 weeks to go!! it's so exciting. good luck & eat your red meat =)
ReplyDelete